The Israeli Air Force has said that it has eliminated three additional Hamas commanders in strikes on Gaza.
The footage begins by showing a building being levelled in a large explosion, with the images then showing a second building being destroyed.
Three additional strikes are then shown in the footage.
The images were obtained from the Israeli Air Force on Monday, 20th November, along with a statement saying: “The Air Force attacked with fighter jets, under the intelligence guidance of Amman and the Shin Bet, and eliminated three additional company commanders of the terrorist organisation Hamas.
“In addition, while directing aircraft to eliminate terrorists and terrorist infrastructure, and locating weapons and military equipment – IDF forces continue to operate in the Gaza Strip to eliminate terrorists.”
We have not been able to independently verify the claims or the footage.
The Israel-Hamas war is now entering its 45th day, after the deadliest attack on Israel by Hamas on 7th October left 1,200 Israelis dead, down from the 1,400 they had originally estimated.
Israel has since retaliated with airstrikes on Gaza and a ground invasion, with the Hamas-run Health Ministry in the enclave saying that at least 13,000 people had been killed and over 30,000 injured.
Hamas claims that over 5,500 of the dead are children and 3,500 are women.
The Israeli military has said that it is expanding its operation in the Gaza Strip and has warned people to evacuate the Jabalia refugee camp, the largest in Gaza.
Columns of smoke have reportedly been seen rising from Jabalia since the announcement.
A Hamas Health Ministry official has said that over 80 people have been killed in strikes on Jabalia.
The Israeli military has said that Jabalia is an area of focus for its troops as they “target terrorists and strike Hamas infrastructure”.
Reports are emerging saying that a school was hit, with graphic images showing bodies covered in blood.
Volker Turk, the UN rights chief, condemned on Sunday the alleged Israeli strike on the school, calling it “horrifying”.
He added that “the horrendous events of the past 48 hours in Gaza beggar belief”.
The Israeli military has released video footage that it says shows hostages being taken into the Al-Shifa hospital on 7th October.
The Hamas-run Health Ministry in Gaza has said that it could not confirm the authenticity of the footage.
Palestinian medics have evacuated 31 premature babies from the Al-Shifa hospital and taken them to another facility in southern Gaza.
China has urged an end to the “humanitarian disaster” in Gaza, with Arab and Muslim ministers visiting Beijing calling for a ceasefire.
Israel and Hamas are reportedly edging closer to a deal that would see a large number of hostages released, according to media reports citing US and Israeli officials, as well as the Qatari Prime Minister, Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani.